In this tutorial, we’ll show you HOW TO UPLOAD THEME & IMAGES OF YOUR TEMPLATE TO FTP.
1. First, open your template folder. (which you’ve extracted. In our case wp006)
2. Enter Theme folder.
3. Right click on this ZIP archive and click Extract here…
4. Now we should upload this folder to FTP.
5. Now open your FTP client. For example FileZilla.
6. In Host field enter your domain. Then enter your username and password and click Quickconnect(Connect).
7. Enter public_html folder. Now enter wp-content folder.
8. Then enter themes directory.
9. We should upload our theme folder there.
10. Select it and drag there.
11. When your upload is done go back to wp-content folder.
12. Also go back from Themes folder.
13. Grab uploads folder and drag it in wp-content folder.
14. Upload can take couple of minutes…
15. Now you should check. Go to your homepage.
16. Theme will be changed and all images will be uploaded.
Please see video tutorials regarding HOW TO UPLOAD THEME & IMAGES OF YOUR TEMPLATE TO FTP below: