1. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to install WordPress on your website.
2. First, extract your WordPress template.
3. Now open your browser and go to: codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
4. Download WordPress. Click Download.
5. Wait until it’s done. It may take a couple of seconds. Extract files.
6. These files should be uploaded to FTP.
7. Open your FTP Client. In our case FileZilla.
8. In Host field, enter your domain, then enter your username and password and click Connect(Quickconnect).
9. Enter public_html directory. Files should be uploaded there.
10. NOTE: Never delete cgi-bin. It’s system folder.
11. Select these files and drag them into FileZilla. (Your FTP Client)
12. Wait until it’s done. Upload can take couple of minutes.
13. When your upload is done, rename ‘wp_config_sample.php’ to ‘wp_config.php’
Please see video tutorial below: