1. Go to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Click Contact in the left menu of the page.
4. Click Add New.
5. Select language of the contact form, we’ll use default. (English)
6. Here we are. The only thing that we might need to change is to which email address is contact form going to be sent.
7. Let’s enter an email address that really exists and then check if we’ve really received message.
8. You can change text of actions while user is filling out contact form. It’s possible at the bottom of the page.
9. When you’re done, click Save at the top right corner of the page.
10. Contact form created. Now we need to activate this form on our website.
11. Copy the code (shown in the brown background)
12. Click Pages in the left navigation.
13. Now click Contacts.
14. Paste this code instead of current.
15. Click Update.
16. Click View page.
17. There is our contact form. Fill it out and check whether you receive an email.
Please see video tutorial below: