In this tutorial, we’ll show you HOW TO IMPORT YOUR SQL File TO DATABASE.
1. First, go to yourdomain.com:2082
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Now find phpMyAdmin and click it.
4. There will be your database. Click it.
5. SQL file should be imported there.
6. Now fold your browser and open your WordPress template folder.
7. Enter DataBase folder.
8. Open SQL File located there.
9. Now click Edit -> Replace… (or click CTRL + H)
10. In Find what field enter: your_website_url_here. In Replace with field enter your website. In our case http://www.test-demo.com
11. Note: Don’t enter slash “/” at the end of your web address.
12. Click Replace All.
13. Now select everything. (CTRL + A).
14. Copy selection. (CTRL + C)
15. Unfold browser.
16. Click SQL 17. Paste your selection here and click Go.
18. Wait until it’s done. It can take couple of seconds.
19. Now refresh page. Done!
Please see video tutorials regarding HOW TO IMPORT YOUR SQL File TO DATABASE below: