In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to get ready to configure (set up) WordPress.
1. First, open your FTP Client. In our case FileZilla.
2. In host field, enter your domain. Then enter your username and password and click Quickconnect(Connect).
3. Now enter public_html directory.
4. Right click on wp-config and select View/Edit. It can be edited by Notepad or Adobe Dreamweaver.
5. Enter your database name instead of ‘database_name_here’.
6. In our case it’s demotest_wordpress that we’ve created in the previous tutorial.
7. Now enter your username. Then enter your password.
8. Don’t change anything more. When you’re done click File>Save or CTRL + S (Windows)/CMD + S (Mac).
9. Confirm that your file has changed and you want to overwrite by clicking Yes.
Please see video tutorial below:
recommended wordpress templates collection http://gridgum.com/themes/category/wordpress/