1. Go to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Click Products in the left menu.
4. Our product is the last one.
5. Check it and click Trash.
6. Now let’s check if it has really been deleted. Click your website title located after wordpress logo (Top left corner).
7. Our product has been removed.
8. Now let’s restore it. Click Edit Page to go back to Admin Panel.
9. Click Products.
10. Our product is located in Trash. Click it.
11. Now hover mouse over this product and click Restore.
12. Go to your homepage. (Click your website title in top left corner of the page)
13. Product has really been restored.
Please see video tutorial below: