1. First, go to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Now find Settings in the left navigation and click it.
4. There you can change your admin account settings.
5. Enter your email address.
6. Now you can choose whether people can register on your website. If you want to allow them to sign up check box Anyone can register.
7. Select the default status of the user when he/she signs up.
8. Select your time zone…
9. Then choose date format. (How date should be displayed)
10. Select time format…
11. Then select when your week starts…
12. When you’re done click Save Changes.
Please see video tutorial below: