1. Default title is wp006 and default tagline is Just another WordPress site.
2. Go to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
3. Login with your WordPress username and password.
4. This is your WordPress admin panel. Now click Settings.
5. At the top of the page will be located 2 fields: Site Title and Tagline.
6. Let’s change ‘wp006’ to for example ‘Title’.
7. And change Tagline from ‘Just another WordPress Site’ to ‘WordPress website’
8. When you’re done click Save Changes.
9. Go to your homepage.
10. Your website title and tagline should be succesfully changed.
Please see video tutorials regarding HOW TO CHANGE TITLE AND TAGLINE OF YOUR WORDPRESS TEMPLATE below: