1. Let’s change ‘About’ page text for example.
2. This is the default text.
3. To change it go to: yourdomain.com/wp-admin
4. Login with your username and password.
5. Now hover mouse over Pages in the left navigation. Then click All pages.
6. You can change text of any page from here. We’ll change About text.
7. Hover mouse over About box and click Edit.
8. Here it is – about page text. It’s possible to change it from here.
9. You can change or delete image that this page contains.
10. Let’s insert ‘About Us’ instead of Â ‘About Our Company’.
11. Now instead of this bald text – ‘Small Description in Bald’.
12. Instead of long text – Long description.
13. To preview this changes click Preview Changes at the top right corner of the page.
14. To save changes click Update.
15. Done. Now click your website name at the top left corner of the page. (Located next to WordPress Logo)
16. You’ll see the result.
Please see video tutorial below: