1. First, go to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
2. Login with your username and password.
3. Find Pages in left navigation. Hover mouse over it and click Add New.
4. Enter your Page title (That should be displayed in top menu) For example Help.
5. Now make sure you select Visual. NOT HTML (If you don’t know it of course). Visual is easier.
6. Let’s enter some text here.
7. You can preview how your page will look. To do it, click Preview in top right corner. You’ll be redirected to new tab.
8. Your page will look exactly like this.
9. Now close this tab.
10. When you’re done click Publish.
11. Page ‘Help’ created. Now we should add this page to top menu. To do this hover over Appearance and click Menus.
12. Now click View All. (because we haven’t used our new page yet.)
13. There should be new page called Help. Check it and click Add to Menu.
14. Now we should remove one item from top menu because there’s only a place for six. Ex. Blog.
15. We can place Help in categories too.
16. When you’re done click Save Menu.
17. Now let’s check. Go to your homepage by clicking your page title in the top left corner of the page (Next to WordPress logo).
18. Here it is. Our new top menu item. Click it.
19. Page texts work too.
Please see video tutorial below: